As our time in Boston comes to a close, I'm making my unofficial Boston Bucket List official. Keep checking in for updates as we check off more Beantown adventures!
Boston Bucket List
What have we already done?
- Slurped spaghetti in the North End.
- Celebrated a Very Merry Christmas with the Boston Pops.
- Visited Walden Pond in winter.
- Cheered (for the Atlanta Hawks) at a Celtics game.
- Toured the Paul Revere House & the Old North Church.
- Waited in line for a tasty Mike's Pastry.
- Meandered through the Boston Common.
- Watched penguins play at the New England Aquarium.
- Lunched at Faneuil Hall & Quincy Marketplace.
- Parallel parked.
- Enjoyed some mac & cheesy goodness at Publick House in Brookline.
- Sipped mojitos at Top of the Hub in the Prudential Building (beautiful 360 degree views of the city!).
- Stretched during the 7th inning of a Red Socks game (and saw the 2013 World Series trophy in person).
- Picked apples and munched on cider doughnuts.
- Wined & dined a la Barbara Lynch.
- Brunched at the SOWA Market food trucks.
- Shoveled some record-breaking snow.
- Wandered through the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
- (window) Shopped on Newbury Street.
- Marveled at Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House.
- Relive one of our favorite meals: the grilled octopus and the lamb ragu at Sorrellina.
- Peruse maps of "Literary Landscapes" at the Boston Public Library.
- Wade in Walden Pond.
- Explore at the Boston Museum of Science.
- Relish some handmade pasta (again) at Giulia.
- Retrace some Revolutionary steps at Minuteman National Park.
- Enjoy the exhibits at the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum.
- Feast on a Fenway Frank.
- Join the revelry at a Summer festival.
- Say goodbye to our go-to restaurant, The Local, with a farewell slice of Peanut Butter Pie.