We've gone from one full week of unpacking and "nothing" to one full week of Yale SOM Orientation events.
What have I learned this week?
- School bus seats (which I was re-introduced to as we traveled to various activities) are much smaller than I remember. Had anyone else forgotten about the bumpy plight of the person forced to sit above the wheel well? Or about the existence of bus-seat-brown/green leather-ish tape used to cover holes in the seat backs?
- I am a terrible left-handed bowler.
- Bowling terribly is a very interesting way to get to know people.
- While I enjoy eating raw oysters and steamed mussels, I don't particularly enjoy baked clams, even when served next to a carousel on the beach.
- Sunsets + lighthouses = pretty photo-op. Here is my favorite shot: